We are seeking a Senior Landscape Architect to join the busy and sociable Landscape Planning & Design team in our Cheltenham office. This role would suit someone who is keen to join a company that really puts people and culture at the heart of its business.
Our diverse range of projects enable us to provide an excellent variety of experience, working within a close-knit and highly experienced team. This exposure will enable you to develop your skills and progress your career in a rapidly growing and successful consultancy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with colleagues to establish the landscape design team at Rappor as a place of design excellence and take the lead on maintaining a high level of design quality within the office.
- Produce illustrative design information including landscape strategy plans and landscape masterplans, to support a range of developments including residential and industrial uses.
- Prepare landscape design statements, as well as input into site promotion documents and design and access statements.
- Produce detailed technical drawings and specifications, including detailed planting plans for planning purposes and for implementation of external landscape works on site.
- Follow good practice by e.g. updating company templates and staying abreast of changes to relevant design codes/standards
- Assist with the day to day management of your designated company office and mentor junior staff members.
- Liaise with stakeholders, external project team members and clients.
- Represent the company at meetings, inquiries, public consultations and exhibitions etc. with colleagues.
- Undertake site visits.
- Undertake continuous professional development of at least 25 hours per year.
- Assist with marketing exercises when required, such as providing content for the company website and social media channels.
- General administration as required.
- Positively represent Rappor at all times.
- Comply with the company Health & Safety policy and procedures
- Carry out other activities as can be reasonably expected for the success of the company.
A competitive starting salary, excellent benefits, industry leading leave allowance, and job satisfaction come with the territory at Rappor. This is an exciting opportunity to join the growing team in our Cheltenham HQ and help contribute to the further growth of the business.
If you feel you would be suited to this role then please get in touch by emailing your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enter ‘Senior Landscape Architect’ as your email subject.
No agencies/recruitment consultants please.