We are seeking a CAD Technician to join the busy and sociable Transport Planning team in our Cheltenham office. This role would suit someone who is keen to join a company that really puts people and culture at the heart of its business.
Our diverse range of projects enable us to provide an excellent variety of engineering experiences, working within a close-knit and highly experienced team. This exposure will enable you to develop your skills and progress your career in a rapidly growing and successful consultancy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare CAD drawings of site layouts, junctions and accesses.
- Follow good practice by e.g. updating company templates and staying abreast of changes to relevant design codes/standards.
- Liaise with stakeholders, external project team members and clients.
- Represent the company at meetings.
- Undertake continuous professional development of at least 25 hours per year.
- Assist with marketing exercises when required, such as providing content for the company website and social media channels.
- General administration as required.
- Positively represent Rappor at all times.
- Comply with the company Health & Safety policy and procedures
- Carry out other activities as can be reasonably expected for the success of the company.
A competitive starting salary, excellent benefits, industry leading leave allowance, and job satisfaction come with the territory at Rappor. This is an exciting opportunity to join the growing team in our Cheltenham HQ and help contribute to the further growth of the business.
If you feel you would be suited to this role then please get in touch by emailing your CV and a short covering letter to email@example.com. Please enter ‘CAD Technician’ as your email subject.
No agencies/recruitment consultants please.